Thursday, October 29, 2009

Moving forward

Ahhh the things my boy is learning! He graduated from his basic obedience class tonight & he has obtained his AKC Canine Good Citizen Certificate...next he works more on public access training with Deborah VanGelder. He continues to go to the VA on visits and to the Highland Branch Library. Each time he keeps getting better and better. Elevators are no longer a problem for my man. He seriously loves his trainer. :) He sneaks her boxer hugs whenever he gets the chance...yup he thinks he is a lap dog.

His last visit to the VA hospital went really well. We went up to the psych ward and this guy really took to Mo. He missed his boxer that he had at home. It is so nice to see these dogs bring a smile to the faces of my fellow veterans... I am lucky enough to have Mo's love and therapy everyday, and I will definitely not take that forgranted. He is my superstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment